The International Railway Safety Council’s (IRSC) annual meeting is a forum that brings together rail safety professionals from around the globe in order to exchange information and provide experiences and lessons for improving rail safety and is exclusively devoted to rail safety issues.
They had been discussing safety issues related to their company and decided to look for new perspectives on safety from overseas experts. The meeting was a great success and has developed since then into an annual international conference.
The diverse mix of rail safety experts who attend results in many thought provoking and challenging ideas, as well as an in-depth understanding of a range of problems, which are useful reference tools for any of the participants.
The IRSC now makes a significant contribution to the ongoing improvement of rail safety management and performance around the world.
Trending in travel
- 1 Rakon rusel funker
- 2 Isel tino magio macel gravida eleifend
- 3 Siker rino maxell gukon
- 4 European Railway Accident Information Links
- 5 INFO FROM RSSB
- 6 Jasen macer tinal lorem tozen Matae
- 7 Lamen nuken suren lozen sit Matension
- 8 International Railway Safety Council
- 9 Numa rintal siken
- 10 Quasor rino fites macer
Kami memiliki 11 guests dan tidak ada anggota yang online