We are an independent body, working with our members to drive improvements in the British rail system.
What we do
Through research, standards, analysis and insight, RSSB supports our members and stakeholders in driving improvements in health and wellbeing and delivering a safer, more efficient and sustainable rail system.
Research, development & innovationAbout Research & Innovation
Our Research & Innovation programme is driven by the needs and aspirations of the railway, including those set out in the Rail Technical Strategy and the Capability Delivery Plan, and requires the active involvement of industry.
Our aim is to enable a railway of the future, by reducing costs, increasing capacity, reducing carbon emissions and transforming the experience of customers.
The programme encompasses:
- Fundamental research - a strategic focus on long-term objectives
- Improving what we do - tactical opportunities to make greater use of existing knowledge and tools
- Introducing different solutions – investigating radical approaches and new technologies that have been developed and used in other industries or countries
Core funding is provided by the Department for Transport .
Trending in travel
- 1 Rakon rusel funker
- 2 Isel tino magio macel gravida eleifend
- 3 Siker rino maxell gukon
- 4 European Railway Accident Information Links
- 5 INFO FROM RSSB
- 6 Jasen macer tinal lorem tozen Matae
- 7 Lamen nuken suren lozen sit Matension
- 8 International Railway Safety Council
- 9 Numa rintal siken
- 10 Quasor rino fites macer
Kami memiliki 7 guests dan tidak ada anggota yang online